3M 8512 N95 Welding Dust Mask
PT Sedaya Mitra Sejahtera adalah Distributor/Agent di Indonesia yang menjual berbagai macam alat safety, PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), HeadWare, Eye Ware, Body Protection, Safety Equipment, macam-macam Respirator, 3M Respirator/Mask, 3M 8512 N95 Welding Dust Mask , etc.
3M 8512 N95 welding Dust mask
Description / Specifications 3M 8512 N95 Welding Dust Mask
3M Id : 70-0708-4387-8
GTIN(UPC/EAN) : 5 00 51138 66298 6
Designed for applications such as welding, soldering and other operations where metal fumes may be present.
Workplace applications include welding, brazing, soldering, torch cutting, and metal pouring, as well as grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging and other dusty/hot operations. It features the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve, cake-resistant filter media, and fully adjustable noseclip and straps. This support 3M 8512 N95 Welding Dust Mask all the above.
This 3M 8512 N95 Welding Dust Mask products’ features help provide workers comfortable, durable respiratory protection:
NIOSH approved N95
• At least 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.* TC-84A-0454 3MTM Cool Flow TM
• Patented one-way valve offers easy exhalation for cooler dry comfort.
Cake-resistant filter media
• Uniquely-designed filter layers reduce the caking of particles on the respirator surface.
• Helps make the respirator breathe easier longer, which contributes to comfort, longer service life and increased savings.
• Helps provide a custom fit and secure seal.
• Reduces the potential for eyewear fogging.
Fully adjustable straps
• A single tug helps provide a comfortable, secure fit.
• The fiber media and protective layers of this respirator are flame resistant as demonstrated per ASTM D2859-96. Not a substitute for a faceshield.
Suggested Applications for 3M 8512 N95 Welding Dust Mask
• Torch cutting
• Metal pouring
• Other dusty/hot operations
This 3M 8512 N95 Welding Dust Mask Use For:
• Solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, and certain other substances.
• Liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit vapors.
• Metal fumes produced from welding, cutting and other operations involving heating of metals.
This 3M 8512 N95 Welding Dust Mask Do Not Use For:
Gases, vapors, including those present in paint spraying operations, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, 4,4'-methylenedianiline (MDA) or sandblasting. Aerosol concentrations that exceed 10 times the OSHA PEL, or applicable exposure limits, whichever is lower. These respirators do not supply oxygen.
Before using these 3M 8512 N95 Welding Dust Mask respirators, you must determine the following:
1. The type of contaminant(s) for which the respirator is being selected.
2. The concentration level of contaminant(s).
3. Whether the respirator can be properly fitted on the wearer’s face. Do not use with beards, on other facial hair, or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the faceseal of the respirator.
4. Before use of these respirators, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented, meeting all the requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134, including training, medical evaluation and fit testing.
Time Use Limitation for 3M 8512 N95 Welding Dust Mask
If respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and dispose of the respirator.
Additional Information for 3M 8512 N95 Welding Dust Mask
These respirators contain no components made from natural rubber latex.
3M 8293 Particulate Respirator P100/Case
3M 8233 Particulate Respirator N100
3M 8515, N95 Welding Respirator
3M 8514, N95 Particulate Respirator
3M 8512, N95 Welding Dust Mask
3M Mask Respirator 8577, P95
3M 8247, R95 Particulate Respirators Maskers
3M Respirator 8293, P100
3M Respirator 8214, N95
3M 8212 N95 Particulate Welding Respirator
3M 8576, P95 Acid Gas Mask Particulate Respirator
Masker 3M 8246, R95 Particulate Respirator
3M Face Mask Respirator 8271, P95
3M 8511 Disposable N95 Particulate Respirator
3M 8210 N95 Disposable Dust Masker
3M 8110S N95 Dust Masker for Children
3M 7800S Full Face Respirator (Gas Mask)
3M 7500 Half Face Respirator
3M 6000 Series Full Face Respirator
3M 6000 Series Half Face Respirator (Asbestos & Lead Dust Mask)
Click Here to Contact Us
Untuk informasi lebih lengkap mengenai 3M 8512 N95 Welding Dust Mask , silahkan menghubungi kami di (021) 5694 6288 atau email firstname.lastname@example.org